New CoBank Website Enhances Information Access
DENVER (July 20, 2018) — On July 20, CoBank launched a new website, redesigned to effectively deliver industry insights and other topical information through more intuitive navigation, and to enhance the visitor experience through a more modern design, more vivid imagery and more social media integration.
Communicating effectively with customers, prospective customers, affiliated associations and other stakeholders is an important aspect of delivering on CoBank’s value proposition. The new, mobile-friendly site will serve as a sophisticated and dynamic knowledge, thought leadership and information-sharing platform for customers and other stakeholders.
Highlights of the new structure include:
- The Corporate section section brings together a variety of information about CoBank, including products and services, governance, news, financial information and history.
- The Knowledge Exchange section provides easy and intuitive access to all of the bank’s high-value research reports—as well as newsletters such as Outlook, CoBank’s monthly publication focused on macroeconomics issues—by category and by expert author. Individual pages for Knowledge Exchange experts will include social media feeds, connecting visitors more closely with the bank’s analysts.
- Citizenship is now a top-level section, bringing CoBank’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts to the fore and demonstrating how seriously the bank takes its responsibility and how strongly it values its role in supporting America’s rural communities and non-profit organizations working to improve lives.
- The Events section makes it easy for CoBank customers and affiliated associations to find, learn about and register for the many high-caliber meetings and events the bank hosts each year.
- Careers remains easily searchable through the top-level navigation, and provides a searchable database of employment opportunities at locations across the country, along with valuable information about CoBank’s benefits and culture.
The new website will serve as a foundation for a process of continuous improvement, with functionality and content being updated and enhanced in the coming weeks and months to further engage with CoBank stakeholders.
Dairy Supply Chains Will Need to Adjust as Consumer Behavior Changes
COVID-19 causing shifts and uncertainty in purchasing patterns and consumption habits
COVID-19 is dramatically affecting consumer habits and dairy supply chains as food service demand plummets and grocery sales surge.
Teri Viswanath Joins CoBank’s Knowledge Exchange as Lead Economist.
June 29, 2020
CoBank today announced that industry analyst Teri Viswanath has joined its Knowledge Exchange division as lead economist, power, energy and water.
Citizens Broadband Radio Service Auction Presents New Options for Rural Operators
Acquiring an affordable CBRS spectrum license could be an attractive investment
The upcoming Citizens Broadband Radio Service auction will enable new market entrants, including smaller and rural operators, to build carrier-grade networks at very attractive costs.