New CoBank Website Enhances Information Access
DENVER (July 20, 2018) — On July 20, CoBank launched a new website, redesigned to effectively deliver industry insights and other topical information through more intuitive navigation, and to enhance the visitor experience through a more modern design, more vivid imagery and more social media integration.
Communicating effectively with customers, prospective customers, affiliated associations and other stakeholders is an important aspect of delivering on CoBank’s value proposition. The new, mobile-friendly site will serve as a sophisticated and dynamic knowledge, thought leadership and information-sharing platform for customers and other stakeholders.
Highlights of the new structure include:
- The Corporate section section brings together a variety of information about CoBank, including products and services, governance, news, financial information and history.
- The Knowledge Exchange section provides easy and intuitive access to all of the bank’s high-value research reports—as well as newsletters such as Outlook, CoBank’s monthly publication focused on macroeconomics issues—by category and by expert author. Individual pages for Knowledge Exchange experts will include social media feeds, connecting visitors more closely with the bank’s analysts.
- Citizenship is now a top-level section, bringing CoBank’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts to the fore and demonstrating how seriously the bank takes its responsibility and how strongly it values its role in supporting America’s rural communities and non-profit organizations working to improve lives.
- The Events section makes it easy for CoBank customers and affiliated associations to find, learn about and register for the many high-caliber meetings and events the bank hosts each year.
- Careers remains easily searchable through the top-level navigation, and provides a searchable database of employment opportunities at locations across the country, along with valuable information about CoBank’s benefits and culture.
The new website will serve as a foundation for a process of continuous improvement, with functionality and content being updated and enhanced in the coming weeks and months to further engage with CoBank stakeholders.
US Poultry Sector Well Positioned to Withstand Profitability Pressure
Strong balance sheets, better supply chain management mitigate risks associated with declining prices
The U.S. chicken industry has experienced an unprecedented run of historic profitability since 2012 and responded by significantly increasing production and processing capacity.
CoBank Contributes $500,000 to Opioid Abuse Prevention
Grant to University of Colorado’s Center for Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention will fund physician education and other prevention programs
CoBank today announced it is donating $500,000 to the University of Colorado to address the ongoing public health issue of opioid and prescription drug abuse.
Electric Vehicle-to-Grid Integration: From Concept to Reality
New renewable energy sources on the rise with growth of battery-powered automobiles
While vehicle-to-grid integration remains more concept than reality in the U.S., it will likely afford economic value to cost-conscious utilities and their ratepayers.