Agriculture Export Financing
In an increasingly global marketplace, America’s rural agricultural producers are finding markets for their products around the world. From soybeans, barley and corn to dairy, livestock and lumber, to ag-related equipment and other products and supplies, CoBank is supporting our customers with ag export and pre-export financing.
- Financing ag exports since 1982
- $87 billion in ag export financing
- $5 billion in ag export loans outstanding
- Supporting exports to 40 countries
- More than 460 years of combined ag export and trade finance experience
CoBank also provides import financing for our agricultural cooperative customer-owners and for other Farm Credit System institutions and their customers, and serves our agricultural cooperative customers involved in joint ventures and partnerships with non-cooperatives in the U.S. and overseas. From our headquarters in Denver and our international representative office in Singapore, our experienced team is supporting exports to the Asia and the Pacific Rim, South and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
- Documentary services including commercial and standby letters of credit and documentary collections
- Experience under the export credit guarantee programs of the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Export Import Bank
- Expertise in rapidly changing foreign country market condition, including country risk, and in the nuances of export finance
- Personalize service to customers, and strong personal relationships with our strategically located foreign correspondent banks
- Proprietary electronic trade tool, CoTrade, to streamline letter of credit and collection operations