Digital Clouds are Brewing over Rural AmericaApril 2019 - Jeff Johnston
- The economic benefits from the hybrid cloud in rural America are compelling for both end users and service providers.
- Local telecom operators are well positioned to leverage legacy assets to support current and future data center market demand.
- The adoption of data centers and cloud-based applications has led to new managed services opportunities for local telecom operators.
- The lack of IT talent and fiber connectivity is impeding the rate at which new technologies are being adopted in rural America.
- Though progress is being made, it will take time for rural America to fully enjoy all the efficiencies and benefits that cloud and data centers offer.
Agriculture & Agribusiness
Subscribe to Reports
If you’re a customer of CoBank and would like to receive the latest Knowledge Exchange reports, please take a moment to provide us with your contact information and area of interest.