If you notice suspicious activity or unauthorized transactions, or believe your account has been accessed without permission, take action immediately.
- Contact CoBank’s customer service team using information from the table below. A customer service representative will ask you for detailed information regarding the suspicious activity, and will guide you through additional steps designed to help protect your account.
- Notify all other banks with whom you do business. It’s possible that your identifying information may have been compromised to the extent that it could be used to access other accounts or financial services.
- Perform a comprehensive antivirus scan on all computers (business and personal) that are used to access company information or banking sites.
If an email account was compromised:
- Immediately close or disable the email account
- Notify all your saved contacts
- Make a list of all other websites or online services where the email address is part of your login credentials (typically as the user ID). Consider changing these credentials where possible.
Consider where you may have gaps in your internal controls that could have helped the fraud incident to occur, and take appropriate steps to address them.
|Type of Fraud||Contact Information|
|Transaction Clearing Account Fraud
|CoBank Online Services Fraud
|Credit Card Fraud
|Suspicious Phishing Email