CoBank’s agribusiness financing supports customers ranging from local, single facility grain cooperatives to some the largest ag cooperatives and agribusinesses in the country. Our customers operate in grain handling and marketing, farm supply, food processing, dairy, livestock, fruits, nuts, vegetables, cotton, biofuels, forest products and more. We work closely with Farm Credit organizations throughout the U.S. to deliver necessary financing to agriculture, in aggregate providing 40% of America’s ag financing.
- 100+ years of ag lending expertise
- $33.3 billion in agribusiness loans
- 13 banking centers across rural America
Whether you’re funding a merger, adding grain storage or expanding production capacity, our experts understand how to structure your loan package to meet your needs and work toward your long-term success.
- Unmatched expertise, with local and regional knowledge in all 50 states, and dedicated industry experts who understand economic and sector cycles
- Focus on our mission of supporting our customers through good times and bad
- Capacity to support large-scale agribusinesses and to grow with smaller customers
- Flexibility to structure loans and tailor terms to meet customer needs
- Co-Op Start program to support small cooperatives with less than $7 million in revenues
- Patronage payments for qualified customers, as approved annually by our board of directors
- Cash management solutions to help you manage your business and protect against fraud
- Leasing solutions for everything from storage and warehouse facilities to rolling stock, processing equipment, wine barrels and more
As an active member of American agriculture and rural communities, we support industry organizations, land grant universities, and local non-profit organizations, committing 1% of our bottom line to the communities in rural America we serve.
“It’s great to work with a lender that understands that agriculture is a cyclical business, one that won’t turn its back on you in a down cycle.”
–Eric Parthemore, CEO, Heritage Cooperative